Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Fashionistas! This is your season. I am excited about this up and coming fashion season as the stars get prepared to show off the hottest designs of our favorite celebrity designers. We will start with the red carpet season! I will be blogging LIVE from the Golden Globes, the Grammys and the Oscars! You will have up to the minute reviews on the pre-award show red carpet scene! I will stay logged in the entire show so that we can chat about who is Funkinbeautiful and who is Funkinrediculous!

You will also want to stay connected this month as I blog about award season preparations. I will give you tips from industry professionals about how to create the perfect look head to toe!

Stay connected with me through this year by becoming a follower of this
blog, twitter, and facebook. I will keep you in tune with what's going on in the fashion world so give me feedback and let me know what you would like to hear about!

~Terri