Search This Blog

Sunday, February 8, 2009

2009 GRAMMY AWARDS HITS AND MISSES - AND FORGET ABOUT ITS

The 2009 Grammy's did not live up to the hype. Gone are the days of Michael Jackson when there was the superstar factor. Where is Madonna, Mariah, Whiteny Houston, Beyonce, Mary J. There were so many people missing.
Is this the Grammy's or the Oscars because there seems to be more "actors" than musicians at this awards show.

Now to the fashion - which is more to desired. I know we are in a tough economic times but we look forward to the red carpet event to lift our spirits - this year's Grammy's didnt do nothing to help us. That was 2 hours of my life that I can not get back as I endured the AWFUL red carpet.


On to the fashion:



THE BEST OF....



JONAS BROS -They gave 3 different looks - one did shiny, texture, etc. hair was hot. they gave you the look of the group - but they have their own individual style. Even though they are a little kid group.





















JHUD
- From the waist up I loved it - the White shirt - it was beautiful I know this was suppose to be a tuxedo dress but the platinum belt and the blue shoes have got to go!




















T.I. - I love T.I. as an artist and he looked great as well. On the red carpet he looked a mess - with the suit jacket and jeans. But on stage he pulled it together and gave us the elegant swagger.






















Carrie Underwood
- I think she looked great - but the dress could have been shorter - because she needs to dress younger. chop off the him line and show us your legs





















Katy Perry- I think this dress fits her personality - she gave the unexpected.




















Kate Beckingsale
- she looked nice but it was not for the Grammy's - but for the Oscar's - Wrong Show





















BEST OF THE BEST


LISA RINNA - She gave you clevage - cut out and gave everything in one and it was HOT! Show of those ASSets.



















PARIS
- I hate to say this but .. Due to the lack of competition - Paris makes the list because she gave color, fun - rocked the body ! Good Job.


















No comments: